This site is run by Leah Lesesne of Shelemah. The Inner Healing School is a program of Shelemah.
Leah can be contacted at:
PO Box 11489
Atlanta, GA 30310
Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The views and opinions expressed on this site are solely that of the site owner. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Leah Lesesne is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com
Leah Lesesne is a participant in the Freedom Flowers Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.freedom-flowers.com
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
- USE LICENSE
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Shelemah’s site for individual and non-commercial use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Shelemah’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Shelemah whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Shelemah’s site are given “as is”. Shelemah makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Shelemah does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- Leah Lesesne and Shelemah do not provide the services of a licensed dietician, licensed physician, or licensed counselor. Information received should not be seen as medical or mental health advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals.
In no occasion should Shelemah or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Shelemah’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Shelemah or a Shelemah approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
- AMENDMENTS AND ERRATA
The materials showing up on Shelemah’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Shelemah does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Shelemah may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Shelemah does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
While due diligence is taken to ensure quality before linking to any external site, Shelemah is not responsible for the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Shelemah of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk. Shelemah is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Shelemah may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any case identifying with Shelemah’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States Shelemah State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.Shelemah.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or process a payment.
When placing an order through the site we will collect your contact and payment information. Placing an order does not automatically sign you up for our email list unless you opt-in to the list in the purchase process. We will use your contact information only to contact you regarding your order.
We use third-party processing for payments made through the site. We do not have access to any payment information such as credit card numbers. We trust each of our third-party partners (such as Paypal and Stripe) to protect your information however we are not responsible for any breaches of security on their end. If such as breach were to occur it is the responsibility of the third-party payment processor to notify you of any security concerns associated with your information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You may also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our site. Our site does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Surveys and contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.