In this foundational course you’ll learn the theory and theology behind how to think like an inner healing practitioner. No matter which inner healing models or tools you pick up you’ll need a firm foundation to know how to use them.
You will need to purchase these books to complete your coursework
- Cracks in the Foundation by Steve Backlund
- Deliverance and Inner Healing by John and Mark Sandford
- Translating God by Shawn Bolz
- Walking in Supernatural Healing Power by Chris Gore
- Transforming the Inner Man by John and Paula Sandford
- Computer with high-speed internet access
- Email you check regularly
- Some type of word processing software — Word, Pages, Google Docs
Completing the Course:
All coursework is completed online at your own pace. There are no set times you need to login or be “in class”. The minimum time allowed to complete the course is eight weeks and the maximum is six months. Time is counted from the date you pay tuition. If you do not complete the course within six months you will need to re-enroll in the course and pay tuition again.
By enrolling you affirm that you meet the following admission requirements:
- 18 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Worked through your own personal healing with inner healing and/or counseling
- Connected to community — friends, church, or otherwise that hold you accountable and can provide emotional and spiritual support as you have need
- Christian with personal relationship with God
Charge will show as Shelemah LLC.