In this course you’ll learn the basic skills needed to conduct an inner healing session regardless of the model you use. You’ll begin to put what you learned in the first two courses together, applying theory and theology to specific issues and learning how to actually apply that knowledge with your skills and ethics when you are in a session.
You will need to purchase these books to complete your coursework
- Cracks in the Foundation by Steve Backlund (Also used in IHS 101 & 102)
- Skills for Effective Counseling by Sbanotto and Gingrich
- Emotional Prosperity: A Practical Guide to Counseling by Jason Vallotton
- Quick Reference Guide for Biblical Counseling by Clinton and Hawkins
- Computer with high-speed internet access
- Email you check regularly
- Some type of word processing software — Word, Pages, Google Docs
Completing the Course:
All coursework is completed online at your own pace. There are no set times you need to login or be “in class”. The minimum time allowed to complete the course is eight weeks and the maximum is six months. Time is counted from the date you pay tuition. If you do not complete the course within six months you will need to re-enroll in the course and pay tuition again.
By enrolling you affirm that you meet the following admission requirements:
- Passing Completion of IHS 101 and IHS 102
- 18 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Worked through your own personal healing with inner healing and/or counseling
- Connected to community — friends, church, or otherwise that hold you accountable and can provide emotional and spiritual support as you have need
- Christian with personal relationship with God
Charge will show as Shelemah LLC.