In this course you’ll put everything you’ve learned into practice. Case studies will be used to help you test your knowledge and skills in a safe environment. You’ll be paired with an instructor to mentor you in your specific areas of interest and help you fine tune your skills and fill in any gaps where growth is still needed. And you’ll complete a practicum where you’ll get some experience observing other inner healing practitioners and working with clients under their direction.
- Cracks in the Foundation by Steve Backlund
- Other reading to be assigned based on student’s interests
You will need to email you instructor to establish your goals for mentorship and create your reading list.
- Computer with high-speed internet access
- Email you check regularly
- Some type of word processing software — Word, Pages, Google Docs
Completing the Course:
All coursework is completed online at your own pace. There are no set times you need to login or be “in class”. For 104 there is also a practicum aspect to be completed that will require interaction with clients and other inner healing practitioners outside the online course platform. Arrangements for meeting the practicum requirements will be made directly with your instructor.
The minimum time allowed to complete the course is eight weeks and the maximum is six months. Time is counted from the date you pay tuition. If you do not complete the course within six months you will need to re-enroll in the course and pay tuition again.
By enrolling you affirm that you meet the following admission requirements:
- Passing Completion of IHS 101, IHS 102, & 103
- 18 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Worked through your own personal healing with inner healing and/or counseling
- Connected to community — friends, church, or otherwise that hold you accountable and can provide emotional and spiritual support as you have need
- Christian with personal relationship with God
Charge will show as Shelemah LLC.